$$$< That's all in my face. It's so damn hard to save $$$ when Bobo and Wei Liang ask me out. So I got myself some KFC and McDonald's Coupon. Anyway, today is Riho Mei's Birthday. And the next month's Mum's birthday. Not to mention later in the month is Da Jie's Birthday. I'll go BANKRUPTCY!!! Especially when I keep spending money on the Students' Lounge after School. Check this out:
$1.30 x 5 = $6.50 (Everyday during Recess)
$0.50 x 5 = $2.50 (Money spent in Students' Lounge)
$5 (Money spent with Bobo and Wei Liang)
$6.50 + $2.50 + $5 = $14
14 BUCKS!!! It's more than my Allowance by $2!!! Not only did I don't get to save, I am spending more than my Allowance!!! I can cut down the money spent with Bobo and Wei Liang by using those Cheapskate Coupons and EZ-Link Points. That would help I guess.
Sunday, 30 March 2008
Financial Trouble...
Posted by Jerry at 11:09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment